|System Requirements for Autodesk Inventor LT 2017|
|Operating System ¹||Recommended:
|CPU Type ³||Recommended:
Intel® Xeon E3 or Core i7 or equivalent, 3.0 GHz or greaterMinimum:
64-bit Intel® or AMD, 2 GHz or faster
12 GB RAM or moreMinimum:
6 GB RAM
|Hard Disk||Installer plus full installation: 15 GB|
Microsoft® Direct3D 11® or capable graphics card or higherMinimum:
Microsoft® Direct3D 10® capable graphics card
See the Certified Hardware
|Display Resolution||1280 x 1024 or higher.
Recommended scaling: 100%, 125%, 150% or 200%.
- Autodesk Inventor and Autodesk Vault must both be the same language on a given computer. English versions of these applications will run on any language operating system. Other language versions of these applications will run on operating systems of that same language.
- Inventor LT 2017 will be the last major version of Inventor LT that will be supported on the Windows 7 32-bit operating system. Future versions of Inventor LT will support 64-bit operating systems only. The user experience for Inventor LT is superior on 64-bit systems because they offer more memory capacity and better overall performance.
- Autodesk Inventor LT 2017 is optimized to take advantage of the SSE2 extended instruction sets supported on Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64, and AMD Opteron processors. Inventor LT 2017 will not install on computers that do not support SSE2. Several utilities are available on the Internet that report CPUID including supported instructions sets.
- Autodesk recommends settings which allow Microsoft Windows to manage virtual memory as needed. There should always be at least twice as much free hard disk space as system memory (RAM).
- DVD-ROM drive is not required if installing from USB or software download.
- The multimedia learning components of the Inventor Help system, such as the UI Video Tour, Command Reference, and Show Me animations, require Adobe Flash Player 10. If it is not already installed, you can download it from the Adobe website.